Acrylic products are deeply loved by people because of their various colors and shapes. For example, acrylic display stands, acrylic handicrafts, acrylic sign holders, etc. need bonding technology. Bonding is a technical activity, which requires operators to have patience and skillful technique; good bonding directly affects the appearance of the product, less glue is not sticky, more glue will overflow, a qualified acrylic product is not allowed to have air bubbles in inside.
- There should be no dirt or dust on the surface of acrylic products when bonding, otherwise air bubbles will appear after bonding. Wipe clean with a dust-free cloth before bonding.
- The bonded acrylic products should not be blown with a blower, and should be allowed to dry naturally, so that the bonding parts can be better fused together.
- Before the bonding of plexiglass products is not completely melted, they should avoid being directly irradiated by sunlight for a long time, otherwise different degrees of yellowing will occur, which will affect the appearance of acrylic products.
- The glue used for acrylic bonding is corrosive. You can use self-adhesive methods to protect the parts that do not need to be glued to avoid the overflow of glue causing corrosion on the acrylic surface.
- If the acrylic quality is poor and the surface is rough, it cannot be bonded.
- Indoor humidity, temperature, etc. will have a direct impact on the bonding of acrylic products.