Here are some tips for how to clean acrylic display stands:
1. When the acrylic display rack has traces and oil stains, use a cloth or cotton to drop a little kerosene or white wine, and gently wipe it, it will be bright and bright.
2. If there is dirt on the acrylic display stand with golden edge, you can use a towel to leave the beer and white wine to remove the dirt, so that it is clean and bright.
3. Acrylic display racks are stained with paint and dirt, and are easily wiped off with vinegar.
4. Using a soft cloth or soft paper, soak the acrylic display in the water with alcohol or liquor, then wipe it with a clean cloth and wipe it again. It is very clean.
5. When scrubbing the acrylic display stand, first apply chalk gray water or gypsum powder water, dry it and then wipe it with a dry cloth, which is easy to wipe off the dirt and easy to polish.
6. Put some blue enamel in the water, which will increase the luster of the acrylic display stand.
7. First use a damp cloth to remove the dust, then smash the waste newspaper into a group and wipe it on the acrylic display stand. The ink of the newspaper can quickly wipe the acrylic display stand.
8. Traces of wax on the acrylic display stand can be scrubbed with hot soapy water with a few drops of ammonia. Be careful not to let water seep into the back of the mirror, otherwise it will etch the back paint and then destroy the reflective layer.
9. Wipe the acrylic display stand with an onion slice, which not only removes dirt, but is also particularly bright.
10. Scrub the acrylic display stand with residual tea and decontaminate.
11. Put some water in the basin, pour a little shampoo and mix it. Use it to wipe the acrylic display stand, it will be very clean and bright.
12. The surface of the acrylic display stand in winter is easy to frost, and it can be wiped with cloth dampened with salt water or white wine. The effect is very good.
13. The scale on the acrylic display stand, wiped with cloth or silky toothpaste, can be clean and bright.